Direct admission in welingkar
Welingkar Institute of Management Admissions 2020
Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research (We School), Mumbai offers full time and PGDM, PGP, MMS programs and part-time master’s program in various disciplines along with the PhD program in Management Studies. The institute also offers certificates and special courses.
For PGDM courses candidates need to possess a valid score of National Level Entrance examinations like CAT / XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ GMAT/ MAH CET followed by GD & PI.
- Admission to PGP is based on an interview conducted by We School.
- Admission to MMS is based on the valid scores in MAH-MBA/MMS CET /CAT /CMAT /GMAT /MAT /ATMA /XAT.
- For Special Certificate Programs, Diploma and Post Graduate Diploma Programs admission is done based on the merit in the qualifying exam.
- Admission to PhD is done through PET (PhD Entrance Test) conducted by the University of Mumbai followed by Personal Interview.
Welingkar Institute of Management PGDM and PGP Admission 2020
- The selection process for PGDM admission, candidates should have a valid CAT / XAT / ATMA / CMAT/ GMAT/ MAH CET score followed by academic score, work exp., GD & PI round for admission to PGDM courses.
- Admission to PGP courses is based on an interview.
The Admission process 2020 for PGDM 2020-22 batch at Prin. L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai and Bengaluru is open now! Welingkar will accept CAT 2019; XAT 2020; ATMA (Feb 2020); CMAT 2020; and/or GMAT (2017 onwards) scores for shortlisting the candidates for final selection round in PGDM admission 2020.
- Last date to apply is 26th Jan 2020 with Application fee of Rs 2500
- Start of Application: November, 2019
- End of Application: January 26, 2020
- GDPI Shortlist: February 18 to 21, 2020
- GDPI Dates
- Mumbai – To be announced shortly
- Delhi - 6th, 7th, 8th March 2020
- Kolkata - 7th, 8th March 2020
- Bengaluru - 14th, 15th March 2020
- GDPI Centers: Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Kolkata
- Final Merit Status - April 2020
S. P. Mandali's Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research (WeSchool), has invited applications from prospective applicants for the 2 year full-time, AICTE recognized, Post Graduate Diploma Management (PGDM) Programs for year 2020 in Business Analytics and Research, Business Design, E-Biz, Retail, Healthcare, Rural Management, Media & Entertainment and PGDM Core. The B-School has campuses in Matunga, Mumbai and at Electronic City, Bengaluru.
Welingkar is recognised among the top 100 B-Schools as per the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) conducted by Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India. Recently, WeSchool has been honoured as the 'Best Performing Institution Innovation Council’ of West Zone (WRO) by the Ministry of Human Resources Development - Innovation Cell (MIC) in coordination with AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) and also awarded the AICTE-CII IndPact Award for Best Industry-Linked Institute for Management (Established).
Welingkar, with its moderate PGDM program fee structure and high placements, is one of the renowned management institutes in India with high RoI. WeSchool admission criteria for PGDM 2020-22 batch has a key feature of the unique profile based shortlisting process.
Welingkar PGDM Program Tuition Fee: Rs.11 Lakhs
The programme fees for the flagship PGDM programme and other expenses at Welingkar are lower than many top MBA colleges.
Welingkar Admission Eligibility
- Eligibility criteria require that the candidate must hold a bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years duration, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA
- The graduation must be completed by June 2020
- The candidate should be registered and should appear in one of the following exams to be considered for admission at Welingkar - CAT 2019/XAT 2020/CMAT 2020/ATMA (Feb 2020 or GMAT (Taken from 2017 onwards) and must score positively to become eligible for admission.
- A candidate appearing for the final year bachelor's degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed the degree requirements and are awaiting results is also eligible to apply for Admission 2020.
- It is mandatory for a final year student, who is provisionally considered eligible by Welingkar and offered admission, to submit the mark-sheet and degree certificate of the final year bachelor's degree examination by the stipulated date as announced by the institute.